I spent most of the afternoon fixing up all the steering files in the steering-files module, so they at least all initialize now without errors.  There were a variety of changes and updates I made, including updating all files to use the new clustering framework.  See the commit emails/messages for r1937 if you want all the details.

Some files, like very old analysis steering files and certain monitoring configurations from the Test Run, were too out of date to salvage easily, so I deleted them.  If you want something back that was deleted, let me know, and we can work on fixing them.  Most of these didn't really look like they'd be worth the effort to bring up to date, and I did not delete any steering files that are important for recon passes or upcoming operations.

I have added an integration test now to HPS Java which will run a "dry run" job on all steering files to make sure that the Drivers they reference actually exist and that the parameters they specify are valid.  Basically, this will perform Driver initialization, but it will not actually run a job.  So the steering configurations might still crash in an actual job with input files.

In the future, I would like to try and keep these all up to date as we go, and now if you check-in a broken steering file to the SVN that won't even initialize properly, the build will fail with a test error.

Therefore, if you need/want to put broken steering files into the SVN for some reason or another, please use the HPS Java sandbox for this rather than the steering-files module.

Thanks.

--Jeremy