> Some files, like very old analysis steering files and certain monitoring configurations from the Test Run, were too out of date to salvage easily, so I deleted them.  If you want something back that was deleted, let me know, and we can work on fixing them.  Most of these didn't really look like they'd be worth the effort to bring up to date, and I did not delete any steering files that are important for recon passes or upcoming operations.

Generally, I don’t think it’s a great idea to delete files even if they can’t be salvaged to work with changes made somewhere else…especially something like steering files (particularly in the user directory) that can’t break the build.  I’ve definitely gone back to old steering files in order to remind me what I was thinking months ago.  I can see keeping the “official” steering files clean (e.g. production, recon, calibration, etc…) but I don’t really want anyone deleting my old steering files.

On a slightly different note…I wouldn’t mind having the org.hps.users be separated from the hps-java build.  It should be a separate package in my opinion...