Pre-script: Please attend tomorrow’s meeting if you are working on, plan to work on, or are interested in the engineering run data set!  (note, this should include pretty much everyone).

Hi All,

We’ll have a software meeting tomorrow focused on discussing ongoing work and plans for analyzing the engineering run data.  Talking points:

— ECal calibration
— data processing (including evio - decoding, data catalog, etc)
— trigger performance metrics
— “analysis” topics
meta-topic I:  what software fixes/improvements do we need to do these things
meta-topic II:  what external information do we need to do these things (do we have it? if not, can we get it?  if not, how can we make sure we have it for the spring run?)

Maurik, Jeremy and I are compiling a  list of tasks that should get refined during this meeting and names assigned to individual task.

Another thing that needs to come out of this meeting is an agenda for the collaboration meeting.

Thanks, Maurik, Jeremy, Matt

Connection info here:
https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/Software+Meetings