Dear Okugi-san,

Thank you very much for sending us very interesting results.

I have comments on the CAIN/GP comparison and the RDR parameters etc..
(1) CAIN and GP calculations have been checked well before the TDR
publication  as seen in the excel file ( appended ).
They are summarized below;
----
Relative Lum : CAIN/GP (w/ waist shift)
TDR : Ecm = 250    500 GeV
The ratio     0.99    0.99
Also, 1% luminosities agree within 1%.
----
However, there are differences between their results and the TDR values as ;
Relative Lum : TDR/CAIN(GP) for TDR (w/ waist shift)
TDR : Ecm = 250    500 GeV
The ratio      0.95   1.06

(2) IP RDR parameters ( Ecm=250 and 500GeV) are listed below.
----
RDR : Ecm =250GeV
Nb=2625
EmitX = 10um,  EmitY=56nm
BetaX = 22mm, BetaY=0.5mm
Lum=0.77E+34  w/o waist shift calculated by GP

RDR : Ecm =500GeV
Nb=2625
EmitX = 10um,  EmitY=41nm
BetaX = 20mm, BetaY=0.4mm
Lum=1.93E+34  w/o waist shift calculated by GP
----

Finally,  I am also very interested in the case of the BBA resolution of 1um
as Glen asked.

Could you simulate in such case ?

Best regards,
Toshiaki Tauchi