I'll be there!

about the bazuca ball, I fully agree with Chris about buying an extra one.

What we can do is to share the cost, I'll be more than happy to contribute with $10-$20 and then we can ask at the reception if there is any place where the ball is securely stored.

Let me know what do you think. If there are enough people I can buy the ball and collect the money afterwards.

See you in a bit,

edu