Hi Jeff

I am forwarding this to our qserv-l mailing list, someone
(most likely Fabrice) will help you shortly. Sorry about
the troubles!

You might want to subscribe to the list by sending an email
to [log in to unmask] with

subscribe qserv-l

To the Qserv team: Jeff is currently playing with qserv,
and is considering getting involved.

Jacek