Hi Jeremy,
I appreciate the idea of re-organizing the ECAL monitoring steering
files. However, I think this is something that, before, has to be
discussed in one of the hps-ecal meetings: what we used so far, even if
not well organized, works, and before modifying it, we need clearly to
define how and what.

Best,
Andrea