From: Holly Vance <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 2:53 PM
To: Bradley T Yale
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: No clusters

Hi Bradley,

It seems that you are using the most updated clusterer if this is what you are using.

I am not sure what type of signal you have generated. Have you checked the thresholds you are using in clustering? Is it possible that they are too high? There's a timing cut (which you may want to set to false, initially), and you can try setting the crystal, seed, and cluster thresholds to something very low.

If you are still having trouble, you might try looking at the generated file in JAS3 event display to see what type of energies and positions your hits are.

-Holly