Hi Brad,

Sorry to hear that something is broken.

I haven’t tested running the standard tracking in a few weeks, but for my development I also use the TrackerDigiDriver and all seems fine as you say.

Others should tell us if they are able to run the standard recon?

Th TrackerDigiDriver creates sensor strip clusters from the simulated hits on the sensor directly instead of using the default hit reconstruction chain.  This may or may not matter to you depending on what you are doing but the recommended way is to use the DataTrackerHitDriver as the default recon steering files do.

I’m not sure why it doesn’t work. We should fix it.

What kind of events are you looking at?

Are you fully up to date with the latest changes or are you using a release?

What simulated slcio file are you running on? Did you generate the SLIC (Geant4) output file by yourself?

What “readout” simulation are you running? The default is to run the HPS2014ReadoutToLcio or HPS2014ReadoutNoPileup.

Can you send us the steering file for the recon (in case it’s different from the default HPS2014OfflineRecon)?

Can you send or point us to a file that we can test?

I can try running it when I get a chance (traveling to jlab right now).

Cheers,
Pelle