Hello hps-software,

Thanks, it's getting the hits now.

- Kyle

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 4:20 PM, McCormick, Jeremy I. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
This is how its configured in the standard Eng Run recon from

steering-files/src/main/resources/org/hps/steering/recon/EngineeringRun2014ECalRecon.lcsim

<driver name="EcalRawConverter" type="org.hps.recon.ecal.EcalRawConverterDriver">
    <ecalCollectionName>EcalCalHits</ecalCollectionName>
    <use2014Gain>false</use2014Gain>
    <useTimestamps>false</useTimestamps>
    <useTruthTime>false</useTruthTime>
</driver>

I’m not sure what “use2014Gain” means but apparently you shouldn’t use it!