Hi Bradley,

I confirm that the standard chain doesn’t work.

The problem is likely in the conditions. The amplitude for the hits are way too small and therefore fails the threshold cut. I disabled the cut and create the needed hits. We will update the conditions when we get some time. Btw., for info, this is in the readout sim.

However, the recon still fails because the fits to the pulse shape looks weird and I suspect it just fails (NaN and infinite values in the shape fit parameters).

Sho, can you look quickly at this quickly? It looks like the pulse shapes might be fine (just looking at a few examples). shouldn’t it work even though the gain is off or is there some other threshold cut in the fitter process?

I attach a readout and recon file with thresholds disabled. (A’, 2.2GeV, v8-2pt2 detector).

/Pelle