You need to call in your Driver constructor

getLogger().setLevel(Level.ALL);

for all log messages to appear by default.

Or from XML

<driver …>
    <logLevel>ALL</logLevel>
</driver>

I believe the default level is WARNING.

On Feb 12, 2015, at 10:13 AM, Kyle McCarty <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello hps-software,

I am trying to use the logger to handle the trigger diagnostic software's output. I can create one and feed it information, but I am having trouble getting it to output. I set it to log level finest in startOfData, so that it would output everything, but it does not appear to do so. Any suggestions on the correct way to use the logger?

Thanks,

Kyle