I did a diff on the two files and they were exactly the same, so the old one must have gotten clobbered somehow.

But wasn’t the intention here that you preserved the Test Run code here

evio/src/main/java/org/hps/evio/TestRunSvtEvioReader.java

So I don’t think we need the old SVTEvioReader.java file at all now, unless I’m not understanding what you did.