From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McCormick, Jeremy I.
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 2:36 PM
To: hps-software
Subject: lcsim release build starting soon

Hi,

I'm going to fire off a release build of org.lcsim shortly.

The HPS Java release will happen soon too, but it is waiting on some changes that need to be made for pass1 recon.  I will send out a separate email about it.

While the release is happening, you will want to avoid doing 'svn up' on your local copy of org.lcsim.

I will let you know when this has completed and org.lcsim has moved to the next snapshot.

Thanks!

--Jeremy