Hey everyone,

When doing recon using HPS2014OfflineRecon (both with and without pileup), I'm getting ecal hits but no clusters.

Could I get a stdhep file that should definitely produce clusters under those preset cuts? I was testing my own signal files, and need to make sure that something didn't happen on the generation end.

Also, if a different steering file for recon is now primarily used for this purpose, or an updated clusterer beyond ReconClusterer, that would be good to know as well.

Thanks

Brad