See you at 11.50.
By the way we are $30 short for the two Brazucas we bought in case anybody who didn’t contribute still intends to.

cheers

On Feb 5, 2015, at 11:53 AM, Koch, Chris <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Rain tomorrow (indoor game scheduled).  Come out today and get the big outdoor experience before the rains come.  Weather is great for soccer today.

Turnout has been very good lately and the level of play has been good too.  There are a few new players as well so everyone come out and get some exercise.
Chris Koch
NIRCam Systems Engineering
Requirements Verification
650-424-3156

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1