Hi Matthieu,

I think a CC-IN2P3 account is required to access Qserv cluster, isn't it?
Would it be possible, in a first time to access the build node from, by
order or importance:

- ccage.in2p3.fr

- LPC machines:
    clrinfoport09.in2p3.fr
    clrlsst-dbmaster-vm.in2p3.fr
    clrlsstwn04.in2p3.fr
    clrinfopc04.in2p3.fr

- SLAC visitor wireless network (while I'm at SLAC):
     Destination         Genmask
     198.129.216.0    255.255.248.0

- SLAC machine:
     lsst-db2.slac.stanford.edu

- NCSA machines:
     lsst-sw.ncsa.illinois.edu
     lsst-dbdev5.ncsa.illinois.edu

Maybe other member of the Qserv team want to provide some additional IP
adresses?

Thanks,

Fabrice