Dear All,

We have opened the XLDB-2015 conference registration.
To take advantage of our early registration rate ($250)
make sure you register before March 31.

student rate ($150). If you know any students genuinely
interested in extreme-scale data management and analytics,
pass the information on to them!

A draft of the conference agenda is available. We are
still in process of finalizing the keynote speakers,
but the session descriptions should give you a good
idea of what topics we plan to cover. We are lining up
keynote speakers and panelists of the same high
caliber that XLDB is known for, so if you liked our
past events, you will not want to miss this one.

Regarding the invitational workshop, we have now
selected the topics to discuss. We will be sending
out workshop invitations in the next few hours/days.
If you don't receive one, but you're interested in
attending and contributing to the discussions, don't
hesitate to contact me.

We are still looking for a few more sponsors.
The support from sponsors is essential every year.
If your company can help, let me know.

As always, all the relevant information including links
to registration, conference program, hotels, workshop
topics, and the social event (which is fully included
in the conference registration this year) can be found
on the event website at http://xldb.org/2015

A quick reminder: February 28 is the deadline for
submitting lightning talk and/or poster abstracts.

Please forward this email to your friends and
colleagues who might be interested in attending
XLDB-2015.

Best regards,
Jacek
XLDB-2015 Organizing Committee Chair