Hi Holly,

I don’t have answers, but looked into it a bit and found a few things.

1)  We need to specify the detector name for the conditions driver to pick up the conditions for the run (I think Jeremy is going to fix this soon).

 <driver name="ConditionsDriver" type="org.hps.conditions.ConditionsDriver">
     <runNumber>3422</runNumber>
     <detectorName>HPS-ECalCommissioning-v3-fieldmap</detectorName>
     <freeze>true</freeze>
    </driver>

2)  Looking at FADCPrimaryTriggerDriver.java, I don’t think it supports 1 cluster triggers…there’s a “SinglesTriggerDriver.java”, but I’m not sure it’s working.  Kyle should chime in.

3)  Running just the PairTrigger0 (with the conditions fix shown in 1) I see:

INFO: 100000 events processed in job
Trigger Processing Results
        Single-Cluster Cuts
                Total Clusters Processed     :: 13541
                Passed Seed Energy Cut       :: 7128
                Passed Hit Count Cut         :: 4725
                Passed Total Energy Cut      :: 4021

        Cluster Pair Cuts
                Total Pairs Processed        :: 697
                Passed Energy Sum Cut        :: 245
                Passed Energy Difference Cut :: 185
                Passed Energy Slope Cut      :: 178
                Passed Coplanarity Cut       :: 159

        Trigger Count :: 159

Trigger Module Cut Values:
        Seed Energy Low        :: 0.100
        Seed Energy High       :: 6.600
        Cluster Energy Low     :: 0.200
        Cluster Energy High    :: 2.500
        Cluster Hit Count      :: 2
        Pair Energy Sum Low    :: 0.000
        Pair Energy Sum High   :: 2.000
        Pair Energy Difference :: 1.200
        Pair Energy Slope      :: 0.4
        Pair Coplanarity       :: 90.0
FADCPrimaryTriggerDriver: Trigger count: 159
TestRunTriggeredReconToLcio - wrote 0 events in job; 159 incomplete events in queue.
End of file reached

…so, if I read correctly, it found 159 loose pair triggers but didn’t write them out for some reason.  Not sure why…Sho?

Thanks, Matt