Hi, Kyle.

When you have a chance, can you work on determining which plots you think would be useful for online trigger monitoring?  I think this is probably something that should be discussed in detail within the trigger group.

I know you have an extensive set of plots in the current trigger diagnostics setup, but we will want to reduce this to a manageable set for the monitoring app (probably 10-15 plots at the most) so that shifters are not overwhelmed with too much information.  In fact, it is probably best if there were say 6-7 primary online data monitoring plots characterizing the trigger performance that could be (hopefully) easily interpretted by a shifter.

In order to do this, you may want to pull out certain plots from the full "offline" trigger diagnostics into a separate online monitoring Driver.

You may also want to have a "debug" Driver or two that would be run when problems are being seen, which would specifically provide a lot of debugging information, extra plots, etc.

Let me know your thoughts on this and what the trigger group ends up deciding.  (I can attend a trigger group meeting if necessary to discuss all this.)

Thanks.

--Jeremy