Yup, I think this looks good…makes a lot more sense at least.

Do we want to keep the trigger output slcio files during production?  I mean the files that get spit out from the TriggerDrivers such as:

egsv3-triv2-g4v1_s2d6_1_readout.pairs0.slcio

?? ?

We should someday add the summary table to the SinglesTriggerDriver too, since I think it’s pretty useful.  Not a priority (NAP)...