Hi Jeremy,

I enabled loading of the SVT conditions in the configuration conditions_database_engrun.xml and now your test, EngRunConditionsTest, is failing. This is because you set the conditions tag equal to "pass0" and it can't find SVT conditions with that tag.  Can you either update your test so it doesn't require the loading of "pass0" conditions or make another configuration just for the December run?  Thanks.

For now, I'm excluding the test in the pom.

--Omar Moreno