I reviewed all open JIRA items for HPS Java, most of which were past due.

I somewhat arbitrarily assigned a due date of April 6 to most of them, but all developers should review their open items and reassign a realistic due date to them.

Also, I would recommend that we close out as "Reported" or "Won't Fix" any items on which no one is planning to work on for, say, the next 3-6 months, in order to reduce the clutter, as we have almost 80 open items.  This way all open items would be tasks that will be worked on in the near future.  I do not plan on doing this myself, but individuals may want to review their assigned tasks to determine realistically whether any work will done on them in a reasonable time frame.

These items can always be reopened if and when work starts on them again.

--Jeremy