Hi All,

We should put together a detector with our best knowledge of the detector as it’s built.  I think we are almost there with HPS-Proposal2014-v9-2pt2. Nathan mentioned that the latest ECAL survey hasn’t been incorporated (or received) yet, so that can wait.  We should probably add in the full 3d B-field…anything else?  Definitely we need to change the naming convention (the HPS-Proposal2014-XXX is from ~2013 when we were _developing_ the proposal)…how about HPS-EngineeringRun2015-v1?

Thanks, Matt