The sensors in that detector are positioned exactly as Shawn’s 3D model i.e. the ideal detector.

/Pelle

On Mar 26, 2015, at 12:38 PM, Nelson, Timothy Knight <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Matt,

As far as the SVT goes: we know from survey that every silicon sensor is within ~75 microns of nominal.  Since that is similar to our measurement errors, it doesn’t make sense to spend time making an “as built” detector model for the SVT. However, we should check that the “as designed” model is actually correct.

Tim