Nathan and Kyle,

The code that does the trigger verification would need to be modified to make use of these new conditions.
What would be the best way to fill the conditions tables?

The monitoring code should probably pick up the values automatically from the EVIO banks, if possible. That will avoid errors when the trigger is changed but the database is not also updated. Alternatively, we can have a small utility that uploads the values to the DB, and whoever changes the trigger settings will need to remember to run this utility as well.

Best,
	Maurik