I made some changes just now which may affect how you have been using some of the command line tools in HPS Java.

The detector name argument was made a requirement when using the EvioToLcio and conditions CommandLineTool classes.

This was done because, given the large number of detector models that we have available, there is really no reasonable default that should be used for a detector name.  It must always be explicitly provided now.

These programs will now throw a RuntimeException if you do not supply the detector name using the "-d" argument.

Additionally, when using the conditions command line tool, you must use the "-r" argument to supply a run number, because, again, there is not really any default that should be used for this.

I think it makes sense to do this in order to avoid any ambiguity and unwanted default behavior.

If you have any questions about this then please let me know.

--Jeremy