FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Watson, Kaela" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Alonso Mori, Roberto" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: tomorrow's field situation
Date: March 18, 2015 at 2:32:30 PM PDT

Hi Roberto!
Just an FYI, there's a group of guys that want to play softball tomorrow.

We re-arranged the soccer field so that hopefully no softballs will fly into your game, it is further to the right like it has been in years before.

Just be aware of the 2 man hole covers, we will put cones on them, and feel to re-arrange the field if you think another angle would be better!

p.s. there is a kickball game on the field Friday, but we shouldn't be interfering with the normal location of your field.

Kaela Watson
General Manager Arrillaga Recreation Center at SLAC
Stanford Recreation
Office phone (ex. 650.926.3313)
recreation.stanford.edu

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KLYSTRON-SOCCER list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KLYSTRON-SOCCER&A=1