Dear Colleagues,

The Asian Linear Collider Workshop 2015 (ALCW2015) will
take place 20-24 April 2015 at KEK and U. Tokyo, Japan.
The workshop announcement is attached below.

In order to be benefited from the early registration fee,
PLEASE REGISTER NOW:
http://www-conf.kek.jp/alcw2015/registration.html

The dead line for the early registration is March 22.

We are looking forward to seeing you soon.

Akiya Miyamoto
ALCW2015 LOC Chair

(Apologies if you receive this message through several channels)

------- ALCW2015 Announcement -------------------------------------

The Asian Linear Collider Workshop 2015 (ALCW2015) will take place at
KEK in April 20-24, 2015. The workshop will be devoted to accelerator,
physics and detector aspects of future high energy electron-positron
linear colliders. This workshop is the first Asian regional workshop
since the start-up of LCC. Being different from the past regional
workshops in Asia this workshop is co-organized by KEK, ACFA, and LCC
and a new session organization is attempted; detector sessions
consists of several mini-workshops of detector concept and R&D groups.

The workshop, being organized at a critical time for the ILC project
development in Japan, will have a special focus on the ILC progress in
Japan. The ILC event will be held in the middle of the workshop, April
22, at the University of Tokyo, where participants from out side of
scientific community get together with us and discuss issues to
promote ILC. We hope to have as many participants as possible in Tokyo
and accelerate processes to launch the ILC project.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Tsukuba and Tokyo !

Yasuhiro Okada, Chair of the International Organizing Committee

Akiya Miyamoto, Chair of the Local Organizing Committee

Secretary: [log in to unmask]

ALCW2015 http://www-conf.kek.jp/alcw2015/index.html