From: Keisuke Fujii [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2015 6:27 AM
To: lcacfa; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Call for contributions to the physics sessions at ALCW2015

Dear Colleagues,

The Asian Linear Collider Workshop will take place in Tsukuba/Tokyo, Japan,
from April 20th to 24th, 2015.
More information is available at

        http://www-conf.kek.jp/alcw2015/index.html.

As conveners of the physics sessions of ALCW2015 we solicit proposals for
theory, phenomenology or experimental contributions to our parallel sessions
(title and short abstract).

The focus will be on linear collider physics capabilities taking into account the
current and expected results from LHC and other HEP projects.

The deadline for abstract submissions is the end of March, 2015.

Abstracts should be sent to all the conveners as given below.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Tsukuba.

With best regards,
the physics session conveners
Christophe Grojean <[log in to unmask]>
Michael Peskin E. <[log in to unmask]>