We need to come back to the topic of logging. Andy (S) is telling
me that we recently decided to stick in Qserv with native python
log, and attach that log stream to the lsst logging. I do remember
we discussed this, but somehow it didn't fully occur to me that we
are not going to use our lsst logging in Qserv directly. Because...
if indeed that is the case, it does not make much sense to introduce
it in the "db" module (which I just did in DM-2137), which means
it does not make sense to use it in metaserv/imgserv/dbserv/webserv.

So, I would like us to be completely clear about it before we
go that route. (I am not very comfortable with going that route).
And I want to make sure K-T is not going to shoot us when he
discovers our plans. :)

So, can we discuss it, here via email, or on Wed?

Jacek