upgrading or downgrading is something I would like to avoid at this
point, as long as I haven't more or less under control everything I'm doing.
Probably I'd better download a trunk afresh (somewhere else) and check
differences, before going on with an update. I know once it was working,
but it doesn't sound good to go back, unless there is no other chance.
thanks
    Alessandra