Hi All,

Holly and I have produced some MC for the December 2014 run.  We ran the trigger simulation to separate files (labeled singles0/1 or pairs0/1) where 0 is loose and 1 is tight.    Here’s what’s available:

Beam simulation:
lcio reconstructed (the label here is “readout”, but they also contain the reconned clusters)
/mss/hallb/hps/production/readout/beam-tri/1pt92/
root DSTs
/mss/hallb/hps/production/readout/beam-tri/1pt92/

Trident-enriched simulation:
lcio reconstructed (only pairs0 right now)
/mss/hallb/hps/production/readout/tritrig-beam-tri/1pt92/
root DSTs to come...

We’ll set up a confluence page for this soon...
Thanks, Matt & Holly