This is definitely not an optimal solution, but if you just want to do standard recon in the meantime, you could keep a copy of an older trunk revision (making sure the downgrade doesn't impact what you're doing). I found that revisions at least as far back as 1000 don't have that track assigning problem (trial and error), but those after 2040 do. I haven't tried narrowing down the range any more after finding one that worked, but hopefully that might help whoever is looking into it.

Brad

From: Alessandra Filippi <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 9:25 AM
To: Hansson Adrian, Per Ola
Cc: Bradley T Yale; hps-software
Subject: Re: Track Problem

Hi all,
I dug the listserv mails to discover that the problem I'm having with the
reconstruction of Montecarlo data using the "standard"
HPS2014ReadoutNoPileup.lcsim and HPS2014OfflineNoPileupRecon.lcsim (unable
to find any track) is not new. I'm replying to the last message of the
thread... any news about it?
It looks like thresholds have to be disabled, at the readout step
(instead of using the TrackerDigiDriver driver in place of
TrackerHitDriver, which was my conclusion as well as Bradley's, as far as
I can see from his messages).
Can you tell me how practically to do this?
Thanks,
     Alessandra