Dear Glen,

I communicated with Brett Parker the following issues.
The requirement for the correction coils for SD0 or QD0 are as follows.

When we don't have a SD0 mover,
we can consider two methods of IP tuning instead of sextupole mover.

1) [by using the qudrupole and skew quadrupole correction magnet around SD0]
 The requirement of the strength of the correction magnet are
 the maximum strength of the correction magnet is GL=+/-2.6T, and the precision is at least 5e-5
 in order to compensate the SD0 position movement by +/-1mm for ECM=250-500GeV operation.

2) [by using the combination of the cryo-mover and dipole correction coil around QD0]
 The requirement of the strength of the correction magnet are
 the maximum strength of the correction magnet is BL=0.15Tm, and the precision is also 5e-5.

The requirement of SF1 is a little bit different, but I expect to be same order to SD0.
I think the required precision is very hard to other magnets ( > 5e-4 ) for both cases
(but not impossible??).

We should decide whether will we put the SD0, SF1 mover or compensate by using correction coil.

Sincerely,

Toshiyuki OKUGI, KEK