Hi all

This email is for "FACET&Test Facilities" users who plan on coming to SLAC and need to collect a RWT dosimeter.

As we are now in the second quarter (Apr-Jun). All third quarter (Jan-Mar) RWT dosimeters have been handed over to RP.

Please collect new RWT dosimeters from B235/Security when you arrive on site (if your training is up-to-date- otherwise pick up the dosimeter when your training is complete).

Please check that they say RWT on them and not GERT or Visitor.

When you hand the dosimeter back to your Point of Contact (there is a box for dosimeter return in NLCTA and one in Christine's cubicle), make sure you put your name on it so it is identifiable. If you return to SLAC in the same quarter, you can reclaim the same dosimeter from the dosimeter return box.

Here is a link to instructions for arriving on site (and this page also links to a dosimetry FAQ). Let me know if it doesn't address your questions.
https://portal.slac.stanford.edu/sites/ard_public/facet/newnav/Pages/tf/users/ArrivingProcedures.aspx

GERT dosimeters are exchanged on a yearly cycle (Jan-Dec).

Cheers,
-Christine