Dear Developers,

Supervisors are not working after upgrading to xrootd-4.1. They worked fine serving about 300 data servers in xrootd-3.3.
Details of this problem was posted to the xrootd-dev forum. Some discussions are ongoing, but it hasn't helped solving the problem.
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1504&L=XROOTD-DEV&F=&S=&P=569

Currently we are running with a fraction of data servers without supervisors. We would like to use xrootd-4.1 because of its IPv6 capability.

Thanks a lot...