FYI. Lukasz

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [EGI #8464] Buffer overflow vulnerability in xrootd client
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 11:33:53 +0200
From: ljanyst via RT <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Mischa,

     we appreciate your looking at the code. We find this kind of tools
pretty unreliable, but if you found actual bugs then please report them
at https://github.com/xrootd/xrootd/issues We treat this kind of stuff
seriously and will definitely look into fixing them.

Cheers,
     Lukasz (xrootd development team)