Hi Jeremy,

I attached an e-mail message that I sent you back in January that includes five attachments for
five MYA utilities (four command line utilities and MyaViewer). These files contain short
descriptions of these utilities and some trivial examples of using them. Back then the utilities
were not yet installed on clon machines, but now you can use the command line tools as hpsrun
user on clonpc18 or clonpc19 desktops. Here is an example on how to get the values
for a single variable "MMSENTRY" for last 10 weeks.
hpsrun@clonpc18> myget -cMMSENTRY -b -10w
2015-03-25 16:06:19 << Network disconnection >>
2015-03-25 16:06:55 400
2015-03-26 07:35:11 950
2015-04-10 09:05:47 500
2015-04-16 07:53:51 950
2015-04-16 08:10:44 500
2015-04-16 08:30:34 950
2015-04-16 08:30:44 500
2015-04-16 09:11:09 600
2015-04-16 09:40:42 500
2015-04-16 09:40:47 700
2015-04-16 10:42:37 500
2015-04-29 16:23:37 << Network disconnection >>
2015-04-29 16:32:02 400
2015-04-29 16:35:28 500
hpsrun@clonpc18>

You can also sepcify the range explicitly like this:
hpsrun@clonpc18> myget -cMMSENTRY -b '2014-4-1 14:00:00' -e '2015-4-15 15:00:00'

Hovanes.