Hi Maurik and all,
as I once told Matt, on Thursday at 6 pm I have to teach and I can't partecipate the meeting.
Could we schedule a meeting another time for this?
I spent a lot of time on calibration and I'd like to give my contribution.
Meanwhile I've been in touch with Jeremy, exposed him the procedure I've come up with and gave him the codes.
It needs improvement and I would like t discuss it with you all.
I'm really sorry I can't be there today, it is not for a lack of interest or commitment.

I could keep free for next Thursday, but today I can't skip the class with such short notice. Or we could start discussing it in the mailing list, please tell me what works best for you.

bests
L.