Is this really something that is necessary to do now?

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 3:35 PM, McCormick, Jeremy I. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

Can I change this class name?

evio/src/main/java/org/hps/evio/EvioReader.java

It conflicts annoyingly and confusingly with a primary class from the EVIO package.

I was thinking of changing it to "HitMaker" or if you have any suggestions let me know.

But I don't think it should have the same name as the primary reader class from EVIO, and it isn't really an EvioReader anyways.

Impact on the code should be minimal.  Let me know if there's any big objections.

--Jeremy