From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Maurik Holtrop <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 5:54 PM
To: hps-software
Subject: Software Meeting, Thursday 9am/noon/6pm.

Dear HPS Software Group,

I think we should have our regular HPS Software meeting this Thursday, 9am Pacific, noon East Coast, 6pm Europe, even though we met last week.

Agenda:

  1. Fix to LCIO                                              — Norman
  2. Organizing the calibrations                      — ALL
  3. Software Roundtable                               -- All
  4. Questions?                                               -- All

Please let me know if you would like to present something.

The connection will be with BlueJeans. Connection details at:
https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/Software+Meetings

Best,
Maurik