On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 2:09 PM, McCormick, Jeremy I. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

Just an update on pass1....

The 3.3.2 hps-java release is currently being built.  Mainly this release was for including this fix to the cluster collection.

https://jira.slac.stanford.edu/browse/HPSJAVA-542

As I understand it, there is at least one update that didn't make it into this release, primarily this one.

https://jira.slac.stanford.edu/browse/HPSJAVA-541

Norman indicated he would like this included in the pass.

There were also some recent fixes/updates to the DST Maker which should be included, and there was a tag made which I believe can be found here.

https://github.com/omar-moreno/hps-dst/releases/tag/v0.7

If not already this tag should be installed/verified at JLAB.

​Done, it's ready to go.​

So given the state of the software (still not quite ready), my proposal is that we wait until Monday to start pass1, and I will make the "final" release of hps-java for this on Monday morning.

Meanwhile, the 3.3.2 release and 3.3.3-SNAPSHOT (will be next dev build) can continue to be checked for bugs until then.

Any objections?

--Jeremy