Thanks Norman for posting the files.

I found a few simple mistakes in the steering file with various inconsistencies in the settings. I'm going to re-run reconstruction on some MC files tonight to see if that fixes the problem. Hopefully, I'll have an answer by the software meeting tomorrow.

-Holly

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 7:53 PM, Graf, Norman A. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello Kyle,

I’ve copied the files Pelle referenced to JLab. You can find them at:

/work/hallb/hps/ngraf/MC

Norman

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kyle McCarty
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 4:36 PM
To: Hansson Adrian, Per Ola
Cc: Holly Szumila-Vance; Omar Moreno; hps-software; Nathan Baltzell; Graham, Mathew Thomas
Subject: Re: Trigger acceptance in MC

Hello Pelle,

For SLiC, you probably want to talk to Matt or Sho. I think that's more of a Monte Carlo simulation expert question that an Ecal one.

If you have an SLCIO file, I can check it, but I can't really get at it easily on the SLAC system. I've CC'd Matt on this email. Maybe he can help both these? If I can get the base SLiC output file, I can try running readout and see if I reproduce errors and look into where they come from.

- Kyle