There are SVT timing constants in the db for run 0 now, so try this again.  The offset and phase are both set to 0 and collection ID should be 1030.

The job shouldn't automatically fail if some condition key is missing, only when a Driver or other code tries to access conditions without them being present in the records loaded for the current run.  You can either wrap the getCachedConditions() call in a try block to trap for non-existent conditions (not the preferred way).  Or a better way is to use the method DatabaseConditionsManager.hasConditionsRecord(name) to check before you try to fetch them.