Which collections in the recon pass1 contain the following information?
1)  ECal clusters that may or may not be matched to a track (i assume this
is "EcalClusters")
2)  Tracks in the SVT that may or may not be matched to a cluster

The reason why I am interested in this is because for one project (the
muon/pion detection) I am interested in looking for events with 3 tracks in
the SVT and 1 cluster in the Ecal, and filtering out other types of
events.  For the other project (proton radius) I am interested in looking
for events with exactly one track and exactly one cluster, so that i can
look at just the elastic scattering with everything else filtered out.  (if
there are 2 tracks and one cluster, it might be moeller scattering where
one cluster is just missing, for instance if the particle just missed the
ECal.  Or if there are 3 tracks and one cluster, it might be a muon or pion
event).

thanks.