Dear HPS Software Group,

We will have our regular HPS Software meeting this Thursday, 9am Pacific, noon East Coast, 6pm Europe.

Agenda:

  1. Updates of all software projects               — All
  2. Preparations for ECAL reconstruction code review
  3. Questions?                                               —  All

Please let me know if you would like to present something.

The connection will be with BlueJeans. Connection details at:
https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/Software+Meetings

Best,
Maurik