Hello All,
 I've taken the straight tracks from the field-off run 5784 and projected
them to the Ecal. The residuals are plotted in the attachment using the
z position of the cluster (which was essentially constant at 1393.7). Although
the accuracy is quite good (~2.5 to ~3 mm) there are clear systematic
shifts in both x and y for both top and bottom. Do these patterns make
sense to anyone? I've also attached the cluster x-y positions, showing
the fiducial cuts imposed on the clusters.

I should note that these events were reconstructed using a non-production
steering file. The calorimeter positions were taken from the uncorrected
cluster collections pointed to by the ReconstructedParticle objects. The
reconstruction did use the

HPS-EngRun2015-Nominal-v2

detector which has the SVT survey incorporated. Have the ECal survey numbers
been incorporated into this detector? If not, are these shifts commensurate
with any of the measured offsets?
Thanks,
Norman