Hello,
I am not an expert on this, so please accept my apologies if I am posting in the wrong place or asking a stupid question.
I am trying to read root ntuples using xrootd version 2.9.7 build v3.2.4
When trying to access some files, my jobs hang until they are killed by runtime limits. When I try to run over the files on the login server, the jobs also hang when trying to read the files.
After I kill the job, I get the error message "Xrd: Disconnect: Destroying nonexistent logconn"
I'm not sure what this means, and I don't know how to fix it. I also don't know where I can find my xrootd log files.
Any help with identifying and solving the problem would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks,
Geoff