??? So if I had a header to XROOTD_PRIVATE_HEADERS (note the private), it becomes public ???
My intention was indeed that it's distributed in the private header package, so that I can compile against it without needing a checkout of xroot.
Now you are saying that I'm supposed to use XrdSysXattr.hh. That would be perfect, but how do I access XrdSysFAttr::Xat ? Any hidden way to get it ? I do not see anything in XrdSysXattr